What is Every Door Direct Mail
What is Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)
- United States Postal Service (USPS) mail is divided into zip codes and then subdivided into postal carrier routes. Each carrier route has between 400-800 deliveries in them.
- Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) allows you to send to individual Postal routes without need for mailing lists or a permit. (both of which can be very costly)
- Postage is only 19.1¢ per piece
- Postcards are oversized – not standard 4x6 or 5x7. We have many sizes (6.5 x 8), (6.5 x 9), (6.5 x 12), (8.5 x 11), (9 x 12)– All have the same postage rate (18.7¢). This ensures that your message will be seen first as they are larger than average size.
How to begin your EDDM Program and what will happen throughout the process:
►Step 1: Choose a Design we have, Upload Your Own Design (Print Ready Files Option) or let us design a postcard for you (Graphic Design Option).
- Any design you choose on our website will be custom designed for your business.
- Upload your logos and any pictures you wish us to add or change.
- Wording changes or additions
- No additional charges apply to any changes or additions.
- All of the above information will be asked of you on the order page.
Send us a design you want or your own postcard if you have one already designed.
- Choose “Print Ready Files” Option. See "Preparing Print Ready Files" above for instructions.
- We will analyze your design and send proof in 24 hours.
- NO JOB IS PRINTED WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL.
LET US DESIGN YOUR CARD FOR YOU (Graphic Design Option)
- Design Prices range from $99.00 - $199.00 depending on size.
- You will be asked to provide information for the front and back of your postcard.
- An option to upload logos, pics, etc is also available.
- Proofs are provided in 48-72 hours.
- No job is printed or mailed without your approval.
You will be asked on the order page to provide us with the zip code/codes, neighborhoods or subdivisions you wish to target
- We pull the demographics of each carrier route in your target location and send you a list with maps of carrier routes for your approval before we mail.
- You know the area better than we do, so please be specific on neighborhoods and subdivision or street addresses.
- Find Carrier Routes at USPS Website: Click Here
►Step 2: Proofs are provided in 24-48 hours.
- No job is printed without your final approval.
►Step 3 - Approve Carrier Routes and Postcard Design
- We will then print job
- Postal Paperwork and bundling of postcards
- In 5-7 working days, we will ship your job to the appropriate post office for mailing
- You will receive 5 copies of postcard via USPS for your records.
- We accept M/C, Visa, Amex, Discover, Pay Pal or Company Checks
► We are available to answer questions Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm CST. (936) 333-6400 or fill in your information below and we will respond within 24 hours.