HELP FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS RECOVER FROM HURRICANE IAN!!
With Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM), you can mail to Hurricane Damaged Zip Codes without the need for permits or mailing addresses.
We have vetted every USPS Zip Code in the Hurricane Damage Areas and removed all Carrier Routes that include Apartment Drops to ensure that you are only mailing to homeowners.
Our prices includes EVERYTHING - Design • Printing • Mail Preparation • Postage • Shipping to Post Office for Mailing
Click on your industry below to learn more
Community Network has provided
Storm Damage Marketing Materials
for companies all over the United States.
Whether it's a Hail Storm, Flood, Hurricane, Tornado, Fire or Significant Weather event, we're here to help you help others "weather the storm". Our design and production teams have the experience & knowledge to design & produce your marketing materials while connecting YOU to YOUR community.
Any Design on our Website will be customized to fit your business. No job is Printed without your FINAL APPROVAL!!
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)
The Most Effective Form of Advertising after a Devastating Weather Event?
What is Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)?
• United States Postal Service (USPS) mail is divided into zip codes and then subdivided into postal carrier routes.
Each carrier route has between 400-1200 mail recepticals.
• Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) allows you to send to individual carrier routes without need for mailing lists or a permit (both of
which can be very costly)
• Postage is only 18.2¢ per piece.
• Postcards are oversized – not standard 4x6 or 5x7.
• We have many sizes (6.5 x 8), (6.5 x 9), (6.5 x 12), (8.5 x 11)
• All have the same postage rate (18.2¢).
• According to a study conducted by the Direct Marketing Association, large postcards received a 4.25% response rate.
• Our prices includes EVERYTHING - Design • Printing • Mail Preparation • Postage • Shipping to Post Office for Mailing
Door Hangers are an Inexpensive and Excellent Avenue to Introduce Your Business to Storm Damaged Areas.
Quickly build trust with prospects who have just experienced damage so that YOU GET THE JOB –– and not one of your competitors.
Identify Neighborhoods that have suffered damage and drop off door hangers to homeowners in those neighborhoods.
Yard Signs in and around Storm Damaged Areas are one of the most cost-effective marketing solutions available after a storm.
"I have done business with Community Network for the past 10 years. I have purchased brochures, business cards, EDDM Postcards and more! I HIGHLY recommend this company if you pride yourself with excellence as they provide EXCELLENCE all around even to receiving your products on a very timely manner!"
"We just received the door hangers, and they look absolutely amazing! "
Thank you so much,
Kris & Jeff
"Working with Community Network has been great! Customer service is the best. Products are always quality and delivered well within the time-frame promised. I will continue to use the services of Community Network and will encourage others to do so."