2023 California Floods
After the deadly and historic storms that devastated much of California between December 2022 - January 2023, many people need assistance more than ever.
According to FEMA, the following California counties experienced the most devastation:
- Alameda County
- Calaveras County
- Contra Costa County
- Merced County
- Monterey County
- Sacramento County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Santa Barbara County
- Santa Cruz County
We have compiled demographics by zip codes and carrier routes of all the counties above.
Businesses that have great success at mailing postcards to storm damaged areas:
- Insurance Adjusters
- Carpet and Flooring Companies
- Mold Remediation
- Roofing Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors - HVAC
- Home Restoration Contractors
- General Contractors
- Water Damage Restoration
- And MORE!
With Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) program, you can advertise your services to impacted neighborhoods without need for address lists or permits.
- Mail your postcard to neighborhoods and zip codes in storm damage areas.
- Target areas by property value and/or location.
- Ensure your mailings go exclusively to property owners because you can choose to include or exclude carrier routes with apartments drops.
- You can also choose to mail your postcards all at one time or over a 4 week period.
Prices For EDDM Postcard Below
- Prices include everything
- Postcard Design
- Preparation of Postal Paperwork
- Shipping to Post Office for Mailing
Click Here to begin process or call one of our representatives today and we will start the order process for you. (936) 333-6400