Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
Storm Damage Marketing
It’s not always enough to know where the most affected neighborhoods are following a damaging Hurricane or significant storm event, because the competition may be right at your heels. To help your business stand out from the crowd and earn the trust of homeowners, you will need more than a just a knock on the door.
98% Of consumers bring in their mail the day it's received Source: DMA
90% Of millennials think direct mail advertising is reliable Source: Pitney Bowes
54% Of customers say direct mail is most preferred form of marketing Source: Adweek
Your company needs to quickly build trust with prospects who've just experienced storm damage so you get the job –– and not your competitors. Stand out with Professionally Design Storm Damage Door Hangers. Identify Neighborhoods that have suffered damage and drop off door hangers to homeowners in those neighborhoods.
Important information to be included on your marketing pieces.
- Year of Experience
- Locally Owned & Operated
- License #'s
- Affiliations - BBB, ANGIES LIST, NATE, NAHB, ETC.
- Customer Referrals
About 2-3 weeks after you have delivered Door Hangers and contacted homeowners, drop a Every Door Direct Mail Postcard (EDDM) Postcard in the mail to the neighborhood. (No Permits Required, No Addresses needed, and Postage is only 18.7¢ ea) The United States Postal Service normally needs 1-2 weeks to recover and continue with mail service. This gives you time to get your neighborhoods identified and have your postcards printed and ready for mail.
- Now is the time to offer a special for your services.
- Make sure your Marketing materials look similar as to remind the homeowner that you have already been by once.
STAY IN TOUCH
Repetition is used in advertising as a way to keep a brand or product in the forefront of consumer's minds. Repetition can build brand familiarity.
- People must see an advertisement at least five times before they will acquire enough interest to consider buying the product or service advertised.
- This means that you must repeat an advertisement many times to get the attention of a potential customer
- Do not overlook the importance of returning to neighborhoods (Door Hangers and EDDM) affected by storms. Many times it takes six months to one year to fully rebuild after a significant storm. Most contractors move on and leave potential customers behind.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR STORM DAMAGE MARKETING DESIGNS TO ORDER TODAY!
Fill out information below and have one of your Representatives contact you to build a Storm Damage Marketing Campaign BEFORE THE STORM HITS!!